Our yard is a wonderful place to be. We've been keeping ducks and chickens for a couple of years. Our numbers are low at the moment, but we'll be bringing in more of each by spring. These are chicks we hatched for our friend Heidi, becuase we had a broody hen and she didn't (one of the babies she gave us last year....the only one of five that wasn't a rooster).
We couldn't camp Friday night because I didn't make it back from Hawaii until the latest flight (see Turtle Medicine blog posts for...
Take three minutes and watch this, whether you are a mom or not. This is one of the funniest songs ever.
Link to Flathead Beacon Article: Massive Bighorn Sheep Found on Wildhorse Island The fourth-largest bighorn sheep skull on record in Mo...
Last Spring, following a ridiculous level of workplace stress (predominantly drama-related rather than related to actual job duties, unfortu...
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 ( 27 )
- Teakettle shrowded in clouds (view over 24 hours)
- Kids catching little crabs at the beach (video)
- Girl Scouts Glacier Campout
- "If I were the wind" (Leopold on geese)
- Short endangered honu video (Honua~peace)
- Little chickens, big victories (videos)
- Bowman Lake, Glacier National Park (last campgroun...
- ▼ September ( 7 )