Wednesday, November 19, 2014

98th Percentile for Neanderthal DNA ~ A Link to a Few Initial Thoughts

I captured this in a Hub Pages article prior to looking into what it actually means.  I wanted to have a little fun with it first.  I incorporated photos as well.

I was writing about genetic SNP's and their application to Lyme disease recovery.  But in looking at my genetic results, the 98th percentile aspect of the Neanderthal result caught my attention.

I googled it that way, to see what I might find about people who were in my percentile.  I was so amused with the first blog post I read and the very prideful comments therein that I had to write about it while it was still amusing, and unspoiled by actual knowledge on the topic.


Initial Reflections on My Neanderthal DNA


0 comments :

Post a Comment